Chicks on Spaghetti Bento for Fimela Family


Hello again! About a month ago, I received an e-mail from Fimela Family to write a bento guest post. I'm so happy and honored with the offer :D. I then searched for my bento stock that has step-by-step pictures and I found this Chicks on Spaghetti Bento. My bento guest post featured a simple spaghetti recipe and step-by-step pictures. The recipe and description were written in Bahasa Indonesia. I also presented a simple egg bento idea. You can make the bento eventhough you don't have many bento tools. I gave the tips and alternatives for the tools. Want to peep my guest post and the recipe? Do visit this link ;D

Thank you Fimela Family for featuring my bento post! :D


8 comments:

  1. miss, mau tanya dong
    kalo bikin spagetti tapi nggak pake oregano itu kira-kira mengubah rasanya atau tidak
    terus oregano itu bisa kita dapetin di supermarket atau toko khusus

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Endah: Endak sayaaang :D. Kalo gak ada gak pakek juga gak papa, tapi bubuk oregano kering bisa bikin spaghetti beraroma wangi dan khas. Bisa dibeli Hypermart, tapi agak mahal disana hehehe. Di lai2 yang deket pizza hut juga ada, happy shopping! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the idea! I used it when I made my chicks on spaghetti bento yesterday... http://slovakiastephsnewestobsession.blogspot.com/2012/10/bento-142.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. @slovakiasteph: Hi dear! (What am I supposed to call you? :D). You are totally welcome... Wow, directly jump over to your blog :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. @putriwarok: Thank you mbak.... Hahahaha, kalo gak biasa emang sayang :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. oh gitu, jadi pengen praktek deh. makasih atas infonya miss :)

    ReplyDelete

Just feel free to drop your comment. It will be visible after approval.